Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Lockers are Available in the Library
Can be reserved for entire Academic Year
Located on 1st, 2nd, and 3rd floors
Contact the Circulation Desk at (443) 885-3477 or email@example.com for more information
Reserving a Locker
- Lockers can be reserved for the full academic year
- Pick up and fill out an application from the Circulation Desk
- Reservations end at the end of Spring Semester each year. Items must be removed before last day of finals.
- Lockers are available to Students, Faculty, and Staff on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Student must be actively enrolled and Faculty/Staff must be currently employed.
- Period of rental starts from date assigned until the end of current academic year.
- All locker rentals expire at the end of the Spring Semester each academic year. Items must be removed on or before last day of finals.
- Items not removed after expiration date are subject to removal and possible disposal by library staff.
- Library materials are not to be stored in lockers unless checked out through the Circulation Department.
- Locker renewal is available beginning the Summer Session and will incur the registration fee.
- ONLY LOCKS ISSUED BY LIBRARY are permitted. Any other locks placed on lockers will be removed without notice.
- Locks must remain on locker.
- Lockers may not be sublet to others.
- Lost or damaged locks will incur a fine.