Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Ask a Librarian
NB librarian assistance is available online at this time.
Phone: 443-885-3477 (8am-5pm)
Phone: 1703 (10am-4pm)
Visit the circulation desk and ask to speak with a librarian
Hours for Spring 2022
Monday - Thursday
8 am to 12 midnight
8 am to 9 pm
9 am to 6 pm
1 pm to 12 midnight
Welcome to the resource guide for the Medical Technology Program
Resources and Services available to the Morgan Community:
- Access to over 1 million e-books,
- Access to over 70,000 digital journals,
- Reference and research help,
- Interlibrary Loan Service,
- Online Tutorials on how to find resource,
- Library instruction for students on searching, identifying and locating resources,
- A wide range of workshops to assist students in research and coursework
To request instruction for your students, please contact the SCMNS librarian, Bryan Fuller.
-Bryan Fuller, SCM&NS Librarian
Subjects: Art & Architecture
, Computer Science
, General Research
, Government Document
, Natural Sciences
, Physical Sciences
Did You Know?
Did you know?
As a member of the Morgan State Community you can use your Bear Card to check out materials from all University System of Maryland Schools.
These include the University of Maryland campuses, University of Baltimore, Towson, Bowie, Salisbury, and Coppin.