Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Floor plans and collections can be viewed HERE
Presentation slides can be found here:
Ask a Librarian
NB librarian assistance is available online at this time.
Phone: 443-885-3477 (8am-5pm)
Phone: 1703 (10am-4pm)
Visit the circulation desk and ask to speak with a librarian
Hours for Spring 2021
Hours for the rest of the semester to be announced later.
Monday - Thursday
9am to 10pm
9am to 5pm
Saturday to Sunday
10am to 5pm
Online Reference Services available Monday - Friday
9am to 9pm
Welcome to the resource guide for the School of Architecture and Planning Transitions in Architecture : Theory and Research Course.
This guide has been developed with new graduate students in mind and offers a wide range of valuable resources relevant to students in the discipline of Architecture.
Resources and Services available to students:
- Over 500,000 print books
- Access to over 1 million e-books
- Access to over 70,000 digital journals
- Reference and research help
- Interlibrary Loan Service
- Online Tutorials on how to find resources
Please take a look at this guide, especially the contact information and the FAQ tab, to get an idea of what the library has to offer you.
-Bryan Fuller, SA+P Librarian
Writing Center at Richardson Library. Get Help with:
- Understanding assignment prompts,
- Identifying and addressing the needs of your audience,
- Developing and organizing your paper,
- Finding good sources and avoiding plagiarism,
- Revising your writing,
- Solving grammatical problems.
Subjects:Art & Architecture
, Computer Science
, General Research
, Government Document
, Natural Sciences
, Physical Sciences