Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
This guide provides resources for social work. Use the tabs at the top of the guide to find information on books, articles, websites and more on social work.
Research Integrity in Social Work
Social Work Researchers should:
- Work to protect the people and communities of whom they study
- Ethically and effectively participate in mentoring relationships crucial to scientific activity
- Manage apparent and implicit conflicts of interest and commitment
- Collaborate ethically with researchers from other professions and disciplines
- Ensure that research data issues are managed properly
- Employ responsible publication and authorship practices
- Responsibly conduct and contribute to the peer-review process
- Understand and prevent research misconduct
View full CWSE Statement below