Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Ask a Librarian
NB librarian assistance is available online at this time.
Phone: 443-885-3477 (8am-5pm)
Phone: 1703 (10am-4pm)
Visit the circulation desk and ask to speak with a librarian
Hours for Spring 2022
Monday - Thursday
8 am to 12 midnight
8 am to 9 pm
9 am to 6 pm
1 pm to 12 midnight
Welcome to the resource guide for the School of Engineering Freshmen Seminar.
This guide has been developed with new college students in mind and offers a wide range of valuable resources relevant to Freshmen in Engineering Fields
Resources and Services available to students:
- Access to over 1 million e-books
- Access to over 70,000 digital journals
- Reference and research help
- Interlibrary Loan Service
- Online Tutorials on how to find resources
Please take a look at this guide, especially the contact information and the FAQ tab, to get an idea of what the library has to offer you.
-Bryan Fuller, Engineering Librarian
Writing Center at Richardson Library. Get Help with:
- Understanding assignment prompts,
- Identifying and addressing the needs of your audience,
- Developing and organizing your paper,
- Finding good sources and avoiding plagiarism,
- Revising your writing,
- Solving grammatical problems.
Subjects: Art & Architecture
, Computer Science
, General Research
, Government Document
, Natural Sciences
, Physical Sciences
Did you Know?
Did you know?
As a student or employee of Morgan State University you can use your Bear Card to check out materials from all University System of Maryland Schools.
These include the University of Maryland campuses, University of Baltimore, Towson, Bowie, Salisbury, and Coppin.