Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Ask a Librarian
NB librarian assistance is available online at this time.
Phone: 443-885-3477 (8am-5pm)
Phone: 1703 (10am-4pm)
Visit the circulation desk and ask to speak with a librarian
Hours for Spring 2022
Monday - Thursday
8 am to 12 midnight
8 am to 9 pm
9 am to 6 pm
1 pm to 12 midnight
This guide has been developed for graduate students in the City and Regional Planning Program and offers a wide range of relevant resources.
Resources and Services available to students:
- Over 500,000 print books
- Access to over 1 million e-books
- Access to over 70,000 digital journals
- Reference and research help
- Interlibrary Loan Service
- Online Tutorials on how to find resources
Please take a look at this guide, especially the contact information and the FAQ tab, to get an idea of what the library has to offer you.
-Bryan Fuller, SA+P Librarian
Writing Center at Richardson Library. Get Help with:
- Understanding assignment prompts,
- Identifying and addressing the needs of your audience,
- Developing and organizing your paper,
- Finding good sources and avoiding plagiarism,
- Revising your writing,
- Solving grammatical problems.
Subjects: Art & Architecture
, Computer Science
, General Research
, Government Document
, Natural Sciences
, Physical Sciences