This guide will help you use the library's Architectural resources. Use the tabs at the top of the guide to find information on Architecture.
Library Rules and Regulations
Please help us to provide excellent service to everybody. The following rules and regulations are in effect when using the library:
- Cell phone conversation is not permitted inside the Library. All ringtones should be turned to silent upon entering the building.
- Any conduct that disrupts another person's use of the Library is prohibited. Such conduct includes, but is not limited to:
- Loud or boisterous activity.
- Conversations and behaviors that distract others.
- Music played at levels that can be heard by others.
- Abusing Library furniture, equipment or materials.
- Harassing others, either verbally or physically.
The Library reserves the right to dismiss individuals who violate these rules from the premises and suspend their privileges.
"Artscape 2012" Video
"The Roadhouse" Morgan State University Architecture + Planning
Contact a Librarian
Need some more help? Contact a reference librarian at:
The Circulation Desk on the first floor of the library
443-885-1703 / 443-885-3450
Text askmorganlibrary + your question to 66746
Or use the "Ask a Librarian" chat box to your right