Please help us to provide excellent service to everybody. The following rules and regulations are in effect when using the library:
- Eating and drinking are prohibited in the library.
- Cell phone conversation is not permitted inside the Library. All ringtones should be turned to silent upon entering the building.
- Any conduct that interferes with another person's use of the Library is prohibited. Such conduct includes, but is not limited to:
- Loud or boisterous activity.
- Conversations and behaviors that distract others.
- Music played at levels that can be heard by others.
- Abusing library furniture, equipment or materials.
- Harassing others, either verbally or physically.
The Library reserves the right to dismiss individuals who violate these rules from the premises and suspend their privileges.