Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Morgan/USMAI Online Catalog
Special Interests-- Maryland
A Route for Every Learner
Universal Design for Learning (UDL) as a Framework for Supporting Learning and Improving Achievement for All Learners in Maryland, Prekindergarten Through Higher Education
Community College Leadership Program
This guide is to help you with using the library. Use the tabs at the top of the guide to find information on using the library
The Community College Leadership Doctoral Program is designed to prepare students for senior level leadership roles and professorial positions within the community college setting. The intense program of study leading to a Doctor of Education Degree focuses on training professionals for the unique situations encountered by senior administrators and faculty in community colleges. A major emphasis of the program is research relevant to the issues and concerns of community colleges.
Library Rules and Regulations
Please help us to provide excellent service to everybody. The following rules and regulations are in effect when using the library:
- Cell phone conversation is not permitted inside the Library. All ringtones should be turned to silent upon entering the building.
- Any conduct that interferes with another person's use of the Library is prohibited. Such conduct includes, but is not limited to:
- Loud or boisterous activity.
- Conversations and behaviors that distract others.
- Music played at levels that can be heard by others.
- Abusing Library furniture, equipment or materials.
- Harassing others, either verbally or physically.
The Library reserves the right to dismiss individuals who violate these rules from the premises and suspend their privileges.