Digital Reference Shelf - Powered by Credo
Tutorials by Literati!
Welcome Nursing 351 Students!
Below are the links to your 3 required tutorials. Please click on each link, individually; watch each
tutorial then print your certificate. Don't forget to add your "activated" BearCard number to the bottom
of each completed certificate and scan each finalized document up to Google Drive for safekeeping!
This guide outlines basic books, tools, and general information to assist graduate students with research in the Morgan State University Library.
Library Rules and Regulations
Please help us provide excellent service to all. The following rules and regulations are in effect when using the library:
- Eating and drinking are prohibited in the library.
- Cell phone conversation is not permitted inside the Library. All ringtones should be turned to silent upon entering the building.
- Any conduct that interferes with another person's use of the Library is prohibited. Such conduct includes, but is not limited to:
- Loud or boisterous activity.
- Conversations and behaviors that distract others.
- Music played at levels that can be heard by others.
- Abusing Library furniture, equipment or materials.
- Harassing others, either verbally or physically.
The Library reserves the right to dismiss from the premises, any and all individuals who violate these rules. Dismissal will result in suspension of ALL Library privileges.