What is in the repository?
- Published scholarly works, including journal articles & book chapters
- Unpublished scholarly works, such as presentations & reports
- Student theses & dissertations
- Academic or historically important media from and of Morgan State University
Who can contribute?
- Current and former faculty & staff
- Current and former graduate students
- Current undergraduate students with a faculty or staff sponsor
- Schools, departments, and administrative units
What is eScholarship@Morgan?
eScholarship@Morgan is an institutional repository for scholarship created by the faculty, students, and staff of Morgan State University. As part of the Maryland Shared Open Access Repository (MD-SOAR), eScholarship@Morgan provides long-term storage and public access to academic materials from the Morgan community, meeting the data management and open access requirements for grants and other funding agencies. The repository also includes historical materials relating to Morgan and the Morgan community.
Storage & Preservation
The repository protects your digital data & ensures stable, long-term preservation of your work.
The repository provides a worldwide platform for quick & reliable access to your work.
The repository meets the data preservation requirements of many grant programs & other funding agencies. Library staff can provide guidance on copyright issues. The repository also offers reports & e-mail alerts to keep you aware of the usage of your work.