Morgan State University News
Library Rules and Regulations
Please help us to provide excellent service to everybody. The following rules and regulations are in effect when using the library:
- Eating and drinking are prohibited in the library.
- Cell phone conversation is not permitted inside the Library. All ringtones should be turned to silent upon entering the building.
- Any conduct that interferes with another person's use of the Library is prohibited. Such conduct includes, but is not limited to:
- Loud or boisterous activity.
- Conversations and behaviors that distract others.
- Music played at levels that can be heard by others.
- Abusing library furniture, equipment or materials.
- Harassing others, either verbally or physically.
The Library reserves the right to dismiss individuals who violate these rules from the premises and suspend their privileges.
Staying Safe on the Web
Associate Director For Public Services