Many professional organizations produce policy statements, research reports and other material of substance on topics within their purview and make them available through their web sites. Look for a site search box and use keywords to find material on specific topics.
- American Association of Community Colleges
- Maryland Association of Community Colleges Databook
- National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
- National Education Association Research Reports
- National Institute for Staff and Organizational Development
- NCES Common Core of Data (CCD)
- NCES International Activities Program
- OECD Education at a Glance
- American Educational Research Association
- American Educational Studies Association
- U.S. Census 2011 Statistical Abstracts--Education
- Office of Vocational and Adult Education (Community Colleges)
State of Maryland
MHEC is the State of Maryland's higher education coordinating board responsible for establishing statewide policies for Maryland public and private colleges and universities and for-profit career schools. MHEC also administers state financial aid programs that affect students on a statewide basis.
The Maryland State Department of Education (MSDE) exemplifies energetic leadership and innovative products and services to improve public education, library services, and rehabilitation services.
The Maryland Association of Community Colleges (MACC) is the voice and advocate for Maryland’s 16 community colleges and a resource for our member institutions.
Aid to Community Colleges--Operating Budget Data
Associate Director For Public Services