Mental Measureemnt Yearbook
The most authoritative and well-known index to educational, psychological, and vocational tests and measurements commercially published in the English language. The Mental Measurements Yearbook consists of full-text descriptive entries, references, and full-text critical reviews of more than 2,200 ...
- OCLC index of articles from the contents pages of over 12,000 journals.
- Books in Print
- Includes approximately 2.5 million bindings for books that are in print, forthcoming, or declared out-of-print or out-of-stock indefinitely since 1979, as well as more than 500,000 full text reviews.
- Chronicle of Higher Education
- Description: Provides news, information, advice, and job listings for college and university faculty members and administrators.
- College Source
- 24,849 college catalogs in full cover-to-cover, original page format. Additional links page &
resource guide to other Web sites that may be of interest to subscribers.
- Digital Dissertations
- This database is the an authoritative source for information about doctoral dissertations and master's theses. The database represents the work of authors from over 1,000 graduate schools and universities
- Education Journals
- Education Journals searches the leading full-text journals in education and related fields.
- ERIC (EBSCO)
- It provides access to information from journals included in the Current Index of Journals in Education and Resources in Education Index. ERIC provides full text of more than 2,200 digests along with references for additional information and citations and abstracts from over 1000 educational and ...
- ERIC (FirstSearch)
- ERIC contains more than 850,000 annotated references to nonjournal material issued in the monthly Resources in Education (RIE) and to journal articles issued in the monthly Current Index to Journals in Education (CIJE).
JSTOR Electronic archive of core journals in the humanities, social sciences, and sciences. Includes complete runs of journals with full-text of all articles published prior to the most current five years.
- LexisNexis Academic
- Full-text database that offers a wide range of news, political, legal, business, and reference information in full-text format. Primary source of newspaper articles, including those from the Washington Post and the New York Times. Federal code, regulations, and case law, plus state codes and case ...
- A collection of E-texts covering topics specifically chosen by Maryland Academic Libraries.
- Oxford English Dictionary
- Complete text of the 20-volume 2nd edition of the Oxford English Dictionary (1989), plus its 3-volume Additions Series (1993, 1997).
Indexes and abstracts 90 journals and provides full text access to more than 60 journals and 100 student pamphlets. Also includes two encyclopedias, an image collection, and a dictionary.
- Professional Development (EBSCO)
- The database provides a highly specialized collection of electronic information especially for professional educators. This collection offers information on everything from children's health and development to cutting-edge pedagogical theory and practice.
- PsycINFO is the most comprehensive index in psychology and related fields, with more than 1.7 million citations and abstracts of journal articles, book chapters and books, technical reports, and dissertations. Its holdings include material from 1,700 periodicals in over 30 languages.
- Research Library
- Search for coverage of a broad range of subjects including arts, business, children, education, general interest, health, humanities, international, law, military, multicultural, psychology, sciences, social sciences, and women's interests.
- Teacher Reference Center
- Provides indexing and abstracts for over 280 of the most popular teacher and administrator trade journals to assist professional educators.
- Wilson Select Plus
- Indexes and abstracts over 1650 journals and magazines with accompanying full-text articles, many of which are linked to citations in other FirstSearch databases. More than 700,000 records
- World Almanac
- Funk & Wagnalls New Encyclopedia and four almanacs (World Almanac & Book of Facts, World Almanac of the U.S.A., World Almanac of U.S. Politics, and World Almanac for Kids) is a fundamental reference source which includes biographies, encyclopedia entries, facts, statistics.
Associate Director For Public Services
To search Research Port Education Databases click here
From Off-Campus/Remote Access.
You will be prompted to choose your campus affiliation (Morgan State University), and next you will instructed to input your 14-digit barcode number from your Bear Necessity ID Card and your last name. Then click on the “Login” button. You must have a valid Bear Necessity Card. For your card be valid your must register your Bear Card at the Circulation Desk in the Library.
To search Research Port while Off-Campus click here