News in Education
Morgan/USMAI Online Catalog
To Search the Online Catalog click here
This guide is to help you with using the library. Use the tabs at the top of the guide to find information on using the library
The mission of the School of Education and Urban Studies (SEUS) is to prepare a culturally and ethnically diverse student body to serve with distinction in the field of education and urban studies. The programs in SEUS provide quality teaching, research, and service to: meet the needs of a culturally diverse and multicultural population in urban settings; provide knowledge, values and skills for undergraduate and graduate students; prepare professionals and change agents to improve the quality of life of urban populations; and plan policies and programs that respond to societal problems.
Library Rules and Regulations
Please help us to provide excellent service to everybody. The following rules and regulations are in effect when using the library:
- Cell phone conversation is not permitted inside the Library. All ringtones should be turned to silent upon entering the building.
- Any conduct that interferes with another person's use of the Library is prohibited. Such conduct includes, but is not limited to:
- Loud or boisterous activity.
- Conversations and behaviors that distract others.
- Music played at levels that can be heard by others.
- Abusing Library furniture, equipment or materials.
- Harassing others, either verbally or physically.
The Library reserves the right to dismiss individuals who violate these rules from the premises and suspend their privileges.
New Resource for Students
University Writing Center
Under the auspices of the Department of English and Language Arts, the mission of the Morgan State University
Writing Center is to suuport undergraduate and graduate students from all academic disciplines to become more effective and confident writers. It is a place where studetns may come to discuss their work, clarify their ideas, and improve their writing skills.