This guide will help you locate and use library resources. Use the tabs at the top of the guide to find information on different types of resources.
Department of Mathematics
OBJECTIVES OF THE DEPARTMENT
Mathematical methods have become indispensable to the proper functioning of our increasingly technological society. In view of this, the Department aims to assist students to develop an appreciation for the power and orderliness of logical thought, precision of expression, and the utility of mathematics. By properly selecting a major and supporting courses, the student can prepare for careers in a variety of fields including research, business, government and teaching. Recognizing the symbiosis among academic disciplines, the Department provides courses designed to meet the mathematical needs prescribed for majors in other departments.
Library Rules and Regulations
Please help us to provide excellent service to everybody. The following rules and regulations are in effect when using the library:
- Cell phone conversation is not permitted inside the Library. All ringtones should be turned to silent upon entering the building.
- Any conduct that interferes with another person's use of the Library is prohibited. Such conduct includes, but is not limited to:
- Loud or boisterous activity.
- Conversations and behaviors that distract others.
- Music played at levels that can be heard by others.
- Abusing Library furniture, equipment or materials.
- Harassing others, either verbally or physically.
The Library reserves the right to dismiss individuals who violate these rules from the premises and suspend their privileges.
Contact a Librarian
Need some more help? Contact a reference librarian at:
The Information Desk on the first floor of the library
Text askmorganlibrary + your question to 66746
Or use the "Ask a Librarian" chat box to your right