Links to Images
This guide will help you use the library's Architectural resources. Use the tabs at the top of the guide to find information on Architecture.
"In the last two decades, the African narrative has changed phenomenally. The tired, age-old storyline—largely woven around the stereotypes of poverty, disease, and bloody civil wars—has been replaced with one celebrating the continent’s unprecedented economic growth and relative political stability. This new narrative is also about Africa’s gleaming skyscrapers, massive shopping malls, and ambitious “smart” cities being designed and built from scratch: Ebene Cyber City in Mauritius; Konza Technology City in Kenya; Safari City in Tanzania; Le Cite du Fleuve in DR Congo; Eko Atlantic in Nigeria; Appolonia City in Ghana, and others."
Library Rules and Regulations
Please help us to provide excellent service to everybody. The following rules and regulations are in effect when using the library:
- Cell phone conversation is not permitted inside the Library. All ringtones should be turned to silent upon entering the building.
- Any conduct that disrupts another person's use of the Library is prohibited. Such conduct includes, but is not limited to:
- Loud or boisterous activity.
- Conversations and behaviors that distract others.
- Music played at levels that can be heard by others.
- Abusing Library furniture, equipment or materials.
- Harassing others, either verbally or physically.
The Library reserves the right to dismiss individuals who violate these rules from the premises and suspend their privileges.
"Artscape 2012" Video
"The Roadhouse" Morgan State University Architecture + Planning